Monday, January 4, 2010

New Shops and more flowers


Well, the new year, 2010, is now upon us in full force. The first week is in swing and I am gearing up for new projects and new places to hock my wares.

To start the year off right I have one new shop where you can see my newest brooches on display (and for sale) as well as some of my snap clips. It's a great little "garden boutique" called Fresh. Fresh is run by two lovely sisters, Jeanne Miller and Diana Montgomery and I am thrilled to be a part of their featured artists.

Fresh is located in downtown Hot Springs, AR at 231 A Central Ave. For those of you familiar with Hot Springs you can find Fresh on the same block as the Arlington Hotel. They offer a diverse line of garden inspired art, great gifts for the gardener in your life as well as fresh flower bouquets and arrangements.

I've also been continuing to work on ideas for my girl Anna's summer nuptials. Here's a sample iris created last night to show her. It looks nice with the tiger lily sample I finished a few weeks ago. She's still working on figuring out exaclty what she wants and so I am just coming up with ideas that I think are pretty and might work well together.

Off to watch the snow falling softly outside.




No comments:

Post a Comment