Sunday, December 20, 2009

Post Flicker

Well yesterday I spent the day at Flicker theater and bar hocking my wares in one last holiday market for 2009.

It was a festive atmosphere with Christmas music both traditional and unconventional piping through the speakers. The bar offered seasonal choices including hot cocoa, eggnog and apple cider.

This tiger lily is one project I completed while enjoying the day at the market. It's a sample I plant to send my pal out in OR as an option for
her custom wedding bouquet I am creating.


To the left you see here are a variety of brooches I completed prior to the market. I just simply adores the wintry colors and the design of these. They are my favorite brooches to date. Three dimensional, dazzling with a vintage crystal center.







Here's aquick shot of my table set up. I like to record the different ways I place all the pretty things each time I set up.

It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment