Monday, December 7, 2009

Market madness

Lots of little flowers spilling brightly the night before the Railroad District Market.


The little man adds a smile to my one table display.


One little girl loved my cocktail rings so much she just had to try on all of them at one time. Her eyes were wide with excitement and I thought it was so awesome to see her fascinated with the sparkly beaded flowers.

Here I am behind my set up on Saturday at the Athens Indie Craftstravaganza. Two days packed full of fun and work...glad my mom was there to help.


The girls next to us made bow ties. They also helped keep my guy entertained during the two days including drawing parties, story telling and general play. Check out their website at www.baconneckwear.etsy.com and see the craft first hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment