Monday, October 4, 2010

A Head for Flowers





So over the past month I have been gearing up for the coming holiday season. Of course in so many places, folks are ready to begin their gift shopping and what better places to find somethign special than at various craft markets and shows form now until December. In the interest of being prepared for the shows I am planning on attending, I have been trying to diversify my line.




I've been working on new flower designs to grace lead safe metal headbands that can be used to help create a wonderful hairdo for whatever occasion you want. They can be paired up with a wedding, homecoming, pageant dress to be used as an elegant highlight or used with a messy bun and a pair of jeans for just a little sparkle on any given day.









I have plans to continue to work on my headband series. Hopefully I will have fun with this new line and come up with beautiful and fun new flower designs as well as different combinations of colors and styles of beads to mix it up. In this way I will always be expanding my knowledge of French beaded flowers, perfecting the techniques I have been using for the past 10 years and working on learning new ones that I can add in.








No comments:

Post a Comment