Sunday, March 14, 2010

Irish Eyes Are Smiling

So, all the Irish (and non-Irish) celebration loving folks I know are looking forward to this weeks festivities. While I have nothing special planned for this year's St.Patricks Day, last year I had the good fortune to participate in the Hot Springs, AR, 6th annual "First Annual World's Shortest St. Patrick's Day Parade". It was so much fun and I never would have guessed how excited the folks in that sleepy little vacation town could get and how they would rise to such a joyous occasion. There was the parade (of course) which was presided over by Grand Marshall John Ratzenberger (better known as Cliff Clayburn from Cheers), followed by a huge street party, and plenty of late night bar hopping. It was so much fun. Check out this years parade info at http://www.hotsprings.org/events_calendar/stpat_parade.aspx


I think this is the perfect time to share some of my "greenest" works with you, so here they are and most can be found at my etsy shop http://www.thebeadtanicalgarden.etsy.com/ :








No comments:

Post a Comment