Sunday, January 1, 2012

Last week of 2011

The last week of 2011 has been really full and fun. I didn't work too hard on creating many new items, but here are the few that came out.

For a while now my MIL has wanted me to create a beaded flower arrangement for this basket. Somehow I could never get quite excited about it. However, given all of m recent copper wire work, I had an idea to create her a tree made just for the basket. This is my starting armature created with 18 gauge copper wire. My plan is to us thinner gauge wires and either cut faceted glass beads or some kind of semi-precious gemstone. I'll post more pics of that as it progresses.


After Christmas, my SIL and I were talking about ear cuffs. She mentioned that she had been wanting one and so we spent some time looking around online to get ideas and inspiration. Here are the two designs I ended up creating. One for her and one for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment