Friday, December 16, 2011

Ornament

Last week our Etsy Denton group had an end of the gathering complete with ornament exchange. It was lovely to get together with other local crafts folk and talk about our fall event and what kinds of plans are lined up.

Here is a image of one ornament I created using copper wire and Czech glass seed beads. A tree for your tree. This ornament ended up going home with Darien whose shop is Design Co Denton. She takes her gals (and guy too) out and about around Denton and makes imaginative, fun stationery.

I lucked out with a double take home since my upcycled, reclaimed wool stocking ornament
was wrapped in a Bridged Bammer Bags original mini. Ian was with me and participated in the exchange too with another tree for a tree made with copper wire and larger Czech beads going along with my Tree of Life series. He took home a really nice reclaimed leather dove ornament.

We all had a great time laughing and stealing each others' ornaments until they were locked down and left passing along warmest holiday wishes. Until the next event, I'm sure everyone will be busy getting through this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment