Monday, August 3, 2009

New Projects

It's been a bit since I've taken the time to share my new projects here and so I thought I post a few new pictures of what I have been working on. I am currently in the process of making parts for some small trees to be used in a Easter Village display. Don't have any of those in pictures yet.

Here's a general display of some of the various pieces I have been working on. There are a variety of flower combs, new designs for large snap clips and the very top right is a multi-flowered ring.





I've been having a fun time messing arounf with tulle. Pictured here is a veil idea with ostrich feather, and crystal white flower. I really love the way the feather moves when in motion.






This is another flower comb I created recently for a trade with another Etsy crafter. Multi-colored white with crystal and silver as well as cultured pearls and glass bead center. I was really pleased with the way it came out.

1 comment: